The Mobile Radio Access Network presents Mobile Network Operators the opportunity to monetize their networks using their Content Delivery Networks (CDN) and Dynamic Site Acceleration (DSA) capabilities with location-based content and information delivery.
- Reduce time to first byte with DNS delivered directly from the base station
- Sophisticated TCP further accelerates time to first byte
- Manage content and policy at the Base-Station for fast and stall-free QoE
- Offer delivery optimization to content owners through a full federated CDN software package
- Give content owners full control with the federated CDN software package content that provides natural adaptation
- Location aware, the solution offers substantial monetization opportunities for content owners and adverts networks
Internet usage and content consumption is growing at an exponential rate. Mobile Operators can leverage this continuing trend by taking advantage of the revenue stream opportunities. Saguna's ability to provide location-based information and content allows content owners and mobile operators to provide a higher level of Quality of Experience (QoE) that end users are willing to pay for.
Saguna Networks CODS system together with third-party federated CDN vendors offer and end-to-end CDN system that allows content owners and mobile operators the ability to control and aggregate delivery service levels and charge for them.
For the first time you can offer end users a true Mobile CDN that provides a better than ever QoE.
- Differentiate your offering from incumbent CDN networks
- Create new revenue streams through the aggregation of service levels
- Provide a better, faster user experience Efficiently use your bandwidth so you can provide more content to more users
- Lower the cost of information delivery